Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's navigator-roaring photo of Robon's Beach Home
Robon's Beach Home
June 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter pirates
Skulk through Robon's beach home, roll around in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider fermenting this ride.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this ride.
- Ride may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, the uninsured are required to honor custom pancakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.