Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Robin's House when it's not inundated in darkness
July 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Robin's house, rummage in his diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Explosions may be too boring for young children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or wrist, chin, hair, brain, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.