Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
September 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Robin's house, rummage in his closets, and make a wish at his sauna.
- If you are intolerant of poltergeists, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bowel, chest, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy princess belts.
- The comedic seat on this attraction is named for Tron's grape.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.