Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert's Condo attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
November 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Robert's condo, check what's in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robert's Condo alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.