Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rob's Winter Home attraction during refurbishment
Rob's Winter Home
May 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Skulk through Rob's winter home, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland legends will want to experience this attraction more than a half hour before everyone else.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.