Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's Rental Digs attraction during refurbishment
Richard's Rental Digs
July 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Richard's rental digs, snoop in his couch cusions, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider swinging this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- The rascal in the dragon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Up the Crayon".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dale when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.