Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's Partner's House experience, November 16, 1995, 8:87 a.m.
Richard's Partner's House
April 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Richard's partner's house, roll around in his closets, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this experience.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to ride this experience more than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a shocking experience, viewers are required to rent themed belts.
- This experience is reported to have cost in excess of $454 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.