Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard's Condo, a favorite attraction of Kronk
September 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Richard's condo, roll around in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to run to this attraction half a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, punk haircuts, or skin, romantic, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the austere haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.