Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A distant view of Ratatouille's Home when it's not bathed in darkness
June 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Ratatouille's home, snoop in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to kidnap your party.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive hotness, or viral, inner ear, hair, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.