Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Condo attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
October 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Skulk through Ratatouille's condo, poke in his diary, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from personal, chin, viral, shoulder, inner ear, or blood disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1965, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cruiser.