Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Ralph's Beach Place when it's not inundated in children
Ralph's Beach Place
October 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X jollies
Saunter through Ralph's beach place, check what's in his jewelry box, and beware his hot water heater.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ralph's Beach Place separate but equal experience.
- In 1979, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images from the long forgotten "Ralph's Beach Place" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.