Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's Beach Place attraction during refurbishment
Ralph's Beach Place
May 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Ralph's beach place, see what's in his couch cusions, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ralph's Beach Place alternative experience.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $80 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a merry Joe Fowler when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.