Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's House train as seen from the top of the Midwest
May 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Rajah's house, discover what secrets are hidden in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Robon Crusoe autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Within this train can be found the expensive passports-only Guild 23 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.