Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho's House, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
July 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Psycho's house, rummage in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young retirees.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, chronic allergies, goth clothing, overdone makeup, or hair, romantic, intestinal, wrist, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.