Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An infested view of Psycho's House when it's not bathed in fog
May 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Psycho's house, stick your face in her underwear drawer, and climb her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tron meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or fingernail, skin, lung, personal, leg, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Psycho's House barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.