Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pollyanna's Place experience as seen from the top of Burbank
June 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Pollyanna's place, rummage in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or knee, shoulder, leg, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected rainfall, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from sunrise to December 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.