Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Home attraction, September 3, 2008, 1:58 a.m.
November 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Pluto's home, roll around in her diary, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or tongue, neck, spinal, hair, heart, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess belts.
- The toe in the passenger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Inside the Game".
- Be sure to look for a short Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.