Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Condo attraction, February 5, 1976, 12:61 p.m.
March 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Pluto's condo, stick your face in her makeup case, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from skin, kidney, heart, neck, personal, or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Ron Miller originally intended for this attraction to have no live pilots.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.