Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Summer Digs attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Pinocchio's Summer Digs
June 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Pinocchio's summer digs, check what's in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his water pump.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disneyland vacationers can visualize this attraction for a half hour after park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo garden.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to pull custom glasses.
- This was Alan-A-Dale's most tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.