Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Pinocchio's Home when it's not inundated in tarps
June 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Pass through Pinocchio's home, roll around in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Guests stuck with whole giraffes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to motivate safety specticles.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.