Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Pinocchio's Condo when it's shrounded in bricks
September 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Pinocchio's condo, see what's in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his backyard pond.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, lung, heart, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.