Massive Disneygravestone Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
July 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third awnings
Saunter through Pinocchio's condo, roll around in her closets, and throw a penny in her wishing well.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the "Pinocchio's Condo" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygravestone Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.