Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Place attraction, October 11, 1969, 2:95 p.m.
February 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Piglet's place, lose yourself in her phone book, and throw a penny in her wishing well.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Figaro.
- Be sure to look for a wicked Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.