Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Home attraction, September 2, 1963, 5:19 a.m.
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Piglet's home, stick your face in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with Winnie the Pooh fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Kuzco meet-and-greet place.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your health, you should be free from neck or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.