Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Summer Condo attraction during refurbishment
Paul's Summer Condo
January 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Paul's summer condo, poke in his couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Lewis Carrol was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.