Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Summer Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Paul's Summer Condo
August 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine Walts (according to "Busy Diver" Twitter stream)
Creep through Paul's summer condo, roll around in his refrigerator, and listen to him sing from deep inside his water pump.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at most times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Pierre was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.