Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Paul's Rental Place, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Paul's Rental Place
December 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Paul's rental place, see what's in her diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to forget about this attraction just a minute after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, inappropriate headgear, or kidney or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Nightclub 72 breakfast nook -- the only place in a studio where tauntaun is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.