Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Paul's House thrill ride, yearly considered to be the best personal thrill ride at Disneyland
September 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Paul's house, stick your face in his laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- Warning: during nightfall, this thrill ride will be crammed full of lepers.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Paul's House "alternative" experience.
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.