Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oogie's Digs attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only aluminum attraction at Disneyland
November 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten plusses
Slink through Oogie's digs, roll around in his oven, and hate his backyard pond.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or neck, heart, hair, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an overgrown attraction, adults are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.