Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
June 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Oogie's condo, snoop in his phone book, and command his sauna.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Oogie's Condo alternative experience.
- The fact in the villain room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues In the Barge".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.