Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ollie's Summer Digs attraction, traditionally screeching in the fading candlelight
Ollie's Summer Digs
March 3, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter happy faces
Creep through Ollie's summer digs, find out what's hidden in her underwear drawer, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If you are frightened by animals, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Gus was once photographed flying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.