Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's Rental House attraction at park closing
Ollie's Rental House
June 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Ollie's rental house, check what's in her refrigerator, and throw your kid in her hot water heater.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This attraction may have cost more than $437 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.