Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ollie's Place attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ollie's place, find out what's hidden in his couch cusions, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.