Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie's Place, a favorite attraction of Hercules
April 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Pass through Ollie's place, poke in his phone book, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or hip, intestinal, wrist, liver, knee, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.