Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie's Home, a favorite attraction of Deedle
January 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
Wander through Ollie's home, poke in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before relaxing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant apprentices may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.