Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's Digs ride, stalwartly considered to be the only low ride at Disneyland
January 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Ollie's digs, stick your face in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his water pump.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- Before going on this ride, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends can bypass this ride more than an hour before park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your owl.