Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House attraction, April 25, 1997, 10:40 p.m.
September 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Creep through Nikki's house, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or ankle, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.