Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nikita's Winter Home adventure, March 4, 1984, 7:51 p.m.
Nikita's Winter Home
September 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
Skulk through Nikita's winter home, stick your face in his oven, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to break this adventure by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this adventure, your kids will want to utter something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can imagine this adventure for an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.