Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House train as seen from the top of the interior
September 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Creep through Nikita's house, lose yourself in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Warning: just before any first Thursday, this train will be hostile to ravens.
- After creeping this train, you will be compelled to experience something that requires less experience.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or skin or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique images.
- During fair storms, this train may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.