Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's patch-departing photo of Nemo's Rental Home
Nemo's Rental Home
October 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Nemo's rental home, see what's in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $298 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.