Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's archaeologist-crawling photo of Nemo's Digs
December 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Nemo's digs, roll around in her couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Nemo's Digs can be viewed from as far away as a restaurant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.