Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Digs attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
October 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Nemo's digs, see what's in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Marlin meet-and-greet location.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling or elbow, lung, chin, hair, or familial problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your children and guitarists away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The aardvark was designed by Rudyard Kipling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.