Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty's Summer Digs attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Natty's Summer Digs
February 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Slink through Natty's summer digs, see what's in his underwear drawer, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Orbiter of The Horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.