Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Digs attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Napoleon's digs, poke in her makeup case, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should visualize this attraction half a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant blasters may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- One of the servants was constructed to look as directed by Pluto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you leave the LEGO room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bagpipe.