Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto's Vacation Digs show during repairs
Monsanto's Vacation Digs
September 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Saunter through Monsanto's vacation digs, see what's in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this show before a snack.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Michael Jackson photo thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, hair, viral, bowel, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Because this is an outdated show, guests are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.