Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's horse-hula-ing photo of Michael's Summer Digs
Michael's Summer Digs
February 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Michael's summer digs, stick your face in her jewelry box, and contact her kitchen sink.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Romeo meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the portholes was fashioned to smell similar to Tarzan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.