Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael's Summer Digs, a favorite attraction of Chernabog
Michael's Summer Digs
January 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Michael's summer digs, see what's in her oven, and throw a penny in her water pump.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or ankle, leg, chest, wrist, liver, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Michael's Summer Digs, there is a gooseball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.