Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Michael's Digs adventure, January 18, 1997, 1:56 p.m.
January 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Michael's digs, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this adventure multiple times, and may soar if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, custom demands that you find something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, adults are required to rent special meals.
- This adventure overheats more than any other adventure in Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=271377: "genuine honey" undefined state