Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlin's Summer House attraction, internally climbing in the evening candlelight
Merlin's Summer House
January 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Merlin's summer house, poke in his diary, and obtain his backyard pond.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to analyze something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 49".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.