Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Rental Home train at park closing
Merlin's Rental Home
October 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Merlin's rental home, stick your face in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this train only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this train.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stack.