Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Home attraction during refurbishment
July 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Maynard's home, rummage in his underwear drawer, and make a wish at his sauna.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or kidney, lycanthropic, cardiac, liver, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.