Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's Partner's Place attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Max's Partner's Place
May 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Saunter through Max's partner's place, snoop in his diary, and make a wish at his sauna.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.