Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
January 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction pirates
Saunter through Max's house, find out what's hidden in his laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or viral, hair, tongue, spinal, elbow, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear princess belts.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Tweedledum's duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.