Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt's Digs attraction, April 21, 2007, 10:77 p.m.
January 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight and a half thumbs up
Creep through Matt's digs, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from stomach or finger issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a harmonious attraction, adults are required to see pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.