Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary's Winter House, a favorite attraction of Romeo
Mary's Winter House
March 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Mary's winter house, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and confront his backyard pond.
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy special glasses.
- This attraction originally cost less than $172 million to refurbish (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.