Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's Summer Place attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Mary's Summer Place
February 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Mary's summer place, see what's in her closets, and enjoy the artificial stones of her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with professional children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imported signage.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 5 through May 29.
- The comment about engineers is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.