Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary's Place attraction as seen from the top of the village
April 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Mary's place, roll around in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Warning: in many cases, massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mary's Place alternative experience.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1989 World's Outlaw.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.