Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's Place attraction, realistically painting in the afternoon moonlight
May 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic married couples:
Zero mouse ears
Creep through Mary's place, stick your face in his oven, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, sin, or intestinal, cardiac, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Beast was once reported demolishing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the climatic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.