Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's net-worrying photo of Marlin's Partner's Digs
Marlin's Partner's Digs
December 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Marlin's partner's digs, check what's in his oven, and throw a penny in his hot water heater.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Robin Crusoe photo place.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from cardiac complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.